Why are there no prices on our site?
During the covid-19 crisis, we get many workspace FAQs about Workspace providers. We rate their prices in terms of affordability from cheap to expensive. We have managed to negotiate competitive prices for our clients and we will contact clients directly with prices. Our fees are paid for by the workspace provider so therefore our service is free for clients.
Which workspaces are covid-19 secure?
We only promote covid-19 secure venues. We are not responsible for our workspace providers information provided, however we research our venues making sure the information provided is accurate.
Are offices allowed to open?
It depends on which industry you work in.
Business permitted to open:
- food retailers, including food markets, supermarkets, convenience stores and corner shops. This also includes fresh food retailers (such as butchers, bakers, greengrocers, fishmongers, and delicatessens)
- off licenses and licensed shops selling alcohol
- pharmacies (including non-dispensing pharmacies) and chemists
- mobility and disability support shops
- builders merchants and suppliers of products and tools used in building work and repairs. This doesn’t include carpet stores and showrooms, such as those for bathrooms, kitchens, tiles and glazing
- garden centres and agricultural supplies shops. This does not include florists or nurseries
- veterinary surgeons, animal rescue centres, boarding facilities, and retailers of products and food for the upkeep and welfare of animals. Animal grooming facilities may also stay open but must only be used for the purposes of an animal’s welfare (and not for aesthetic purposes)
- dental services, opticians, audiology services, chiropody, chiropractors, osteopaths and other medical or health services, including services relating to mental health
- banks, building societies, credit unions, short term loan providers, savings clubs, cash points and undertakings which by way of business operate currency exchange offices, transmit money (or any representation of money) by any means or cash cheques which are made payable to customers
- post offices
- funeral directors
- laundrettes and dry cleaners
- bicycle shops, vehicle repair and MOT services
- petrol stations and automatic car washes
- taxi or vehicle hire businesses and motorway service areas
Storage and distribution facilities including delivery drop off or collection points, are also able to open where the facilities are in the premises of a business allowed to remain open. For example, you can return an order to a drop box in a supermarket or drop it off for collection in a newsagents. Deliveries of supplies can also go ahead for premises that are otherwise required to close by law.
Businesses required to close:
These closures include, but are not limited to, the following premises:
- clothing and fashion stores and tailors
- retail travel agents
- homeware stores
- carpet stores
- kitchen, bathroom, tile, and glazing showrooms
- tobacco and vape shops
- electronic goods and mobile phone shops
- charity shops
- photography studios
- antique stores
- homeopathic and naturopathic medicine, traditional chinese medicine, and ayurveda
- markets (except livestock markets or stalls which fall under the list of essential businesses above, for example those selling food)
- car and other vehicle showrooms and other premises, including outdoor areas, used for the sale or hire of caravans, boats or any vehicle which can be propelled by mechanical means. However taxi or vehicle hire businesses can continue. For example a customer could order a rental vehicle online and collect it in person.
- car washes (except for automatic car washes)
- auction houses (except for auctions of livestock or agricultural equipment)
- betting shops
Door-to-door sales should not take place, and sales activities should be conducted remotely (such as by phone, online, or mail).
For more information please click out the UK governments guidelines for England.
How do we work with our clients?
We can assist you in contacting workspaces directly or we can provide you with a list of workspaces that match your requirements. We can negotiate your lease or membership fee on your behalf. To save you time, we will organise covid-19 secure viewings and handle your cancellations.
How do I find out more about prices and availability?
We will contact the workspace provider on your behalf to find out availability and aim to get the best price possible. We will then contact you with full details.
How do I set up an account?
On the home page at the right hand corner, you can either add a listing or join to look at your searches. You can also contact us and we can set up an account for you.